Coronavirus Guidelines June 29th 2021 for QLD Plumbers and Gasfitters
Restrictions in Queensland update—3 day lockdown link below
Health and Safety Workplace Risk Management guidelines regarding the COVID-19 virus.
PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU ARE AT RISK OF TESTING POSITIVE FOR COVID-19.
We ask that any customers that have been required to self-quarantine or have experienced any of the
following situations should inform us immediately. If you:
• Have experienced recent illness with symptoms related to COVID-19;
• Have been in a high risk area identified by the QLD Government within the last 14 days;
• Have been in contact with anyone, or at a location, with a known COVID-19 case as advised by the
Queensland Government; and/or
• Have been instructed to self-quarantine from an official Government agency.
If you have any of these symptoms or fall into any of the above categories, we would be happy to
reschedule another time to undertake the work required. If the work is an emergency, please inform us and
we will be in contact to discuss further arrangements.
BEFORE ARRIVING ON SITE
Before our team arrives on site, please undertake the following steps to ensure the safety of you and our staff
• Clean the area with antibacterial products where our staff will be undertaking work.
• Ensure you are undertaking simple hygiene practices similar to those used to protect against the flu such
as washing your hands frequently with soap and water or using an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or flexed elbow when coughing or sneezing, dispose of tissues
immediately after use and wash your hands or apply hand sanitiser.
We appreciate your understanding during this time and hope to ensure we complete the work required as
safely and efficiently as possible.
OUR PREVENTION MEASURES
We have the required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and antibacterial supplies necessary to complete
the work and can assure you that we have taken every precaution possible to help prevent the spread of the
These measures include:
• Asking all our workers to self-quarantine should they become ill or potentially have been exposed to the
• Enforcing Government sanctioned restrictions on any staff who have been identified in high risk areas.
• Implementing additional hygiene practices and cleaning routines, including wiping down equipment
and surfaces worked upon with antibacterial supplies.
• Requesting that all workers do not make physical contact with customers.
• Maintaining a 1.5 metre distance from customers where possible.
Terms and Conditions
Check if we Service your Area
Enter you postcode below to find out
Request A Callback Today
Getting in touch with the friendly team at K-OZ Plumbing couldn’t be easier. Give us a call at 0481 181 696, send an email to email@example.com, or use the convenient form below to give us some details and request a callback. We will always work hard to provide rapid and cost-effective services.