Construction & Renovations
Are you looking to renovate or install a new bathroom, kitchen, laundry or shower in your Brisbane home?
We give a 7 year guarantee on our workmanship.
K-Oz Plumbing has many years experience working on small to large domestic and commercial building projects throughout Brisbane. We work directly with the property owner or only through reputable builders.
At K-Oz Plumbing it's about building relationships for the long term and providing honest, reliable and quality plumbing services. Our Brisbane plumbers are professional, experienced and committed to delivering you a hassle free experience and top quality workmanship.
K-Oz Plumbing renovation and construction plumbing services include:
- Commercial and domestic plumbing services, gas fitters and drainers
- House plumbing for, bathrooms. toilets, showers kitchens and laundry renovations
- Brand new bathroom, shower and toilets advice and plumbing installations
- Help with council applications, Form 4's, Form 16's, Form 1 and council inspections
- Inground fire, water, sewer age and storm water pipe work
- Gas fitters and installations, gas hot water, gas bbq’s, gas cooktops
- Elevated drainage, stack work, guttering, down pipes
- Roll groove, threaded galvanised pipe and electro fusion welding
- Residential and commercial hot water, circulating hot water and gas
- H patterns, hose reels, hydrants and booster pumps
- Roof guttering, drainage, blocked drains
- Galvanised pipe replacement, burst pipes replacement
- New toilets, sinks, laundry point, dishwasher installation, fridge installation, vanity replacement
- Fit outs for cafés and restaurants, including grease traps, food prep areas, garbage disposals, commercial sink and tap installations, gas cookers and woks.
K-Oz can assist with:
Let us assess & determine the best hot water system for you. Read more
We can fix your leaking taps & toilets quickly - saving you money. Read more
K-Oz Plumbing specialises in unblocking drains & the resolving of drainage issues. Read more
Call us to install your gas cook tops, gas BBQs & gas hot water systems. Read more
Are you looking to renovate or install a new bathroom, kitchen, laundry or shower in your home? Read more
Water saving tips & plumbing facts for Brisbane:
In The Bathroom
Bathrooms and toilets account for about 40% of your household water use.
Simple changes to your bathroom fittings and in your everyday habits can result in substantial water savings.*
Install a water efficient showerhead.
By replacing your showerhead with a three star/AAA rated showerhead, you can save around 11 litres of water a minute.*
Take shorter showers.
By reducing your shower time by one minute a day, you can save more than 7,300 litres of water a year!*
Install tap aerators.
Tap aerators can reduce the flow of water through a tap by up to 50%. Over a year, this could save a family more than $60.*
Fix dripping taps.
A tap dripping at a rate of one drop per second wastes approximately 20,000 litres of water per year. So make sure you fix a dripping tap as soon as you notice it.*
Only fill the bath with as much water as needed.
Use less water for children and pets and check the temperature as you fill. Adding extra water to get the correct temperature after the bath is at the right level, is wasteful.
Turn off the tap while brushing your teeth.
If you turn off the water while you're brushing your teeth, you could save more than 50,000 litres of water for a family of four over a year.*
Use a dual flush toilet.
Using a dual flush four star rated toilet can save the average home up to 35,000 litres of water a year.*
Check for toilet leaks.
You can check for leaks in your toilet by placing a few drops of food dye into the cistern. If, after 15 minutes, the food dye has seeped into the bowl then you may have a leak. We recommend you get in contact with a licensed plumber to fix this for you.